Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ginger, Scout, Tiger & Scotch

Scotch met me at the car today and meowed hello! I gave him a few scratches before heading in to see the pups. They were all at the window looking out at us. Everyone went outside to go potty right away. They said hello to the neighbor dog and ran around with him for a little bit. Soon, the pups were ready to come back inside to warm up. Tiger ran right for the treat cupboard! I opened the door and he helped me pick out a snack for them. After they finished, I gave Ginger her meds. I let Scotch into the garage to come warm up too! Scout came to snuggle up to me and get her back scratched. Tiger watched us and hinted that he was ready for more snacks. Ginger was busy rolling around in her bed! Everyone got a couple more treats before I had to go.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment