Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kita & Kitten

Kita greeted me at the door this morning and as she walked into the living room, she stretched and then barked at me! Aparently, she was ready to go outside! We enjoyed the cool, fresh morning air and said hello to the neighborhood dog. Back inside, we sat down in the kitchen and she ate a few pieces of food and then wanted to play. We played with her bone for a little bit, then I asked her to help me go on a search for Kitten! We didn't find her until this evening! I found Kitten hiding under mom and dad's bed. She gave me a few gentle meows, but then crawled even further back under the bed, so I said my goodbyes to her for the night. I cleaned out her box and gave her fresh food and water dish. Kita and I just relaxed after she got back inside from going potty. She even posed for a cute picture as she was chilling between the couch and the coffee table! Isn't she cute?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment