Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kita & Kitten

Kita welcomed me as I turned the key in the door! She greeted me and then went into the living room as if to say, "C'mon in"! I gave her a few friendly scratches and then asked if she wanted to go outside and Kita ran to the door. She waited patiently as I hooked her to the leash and then went outside to enjoy the evening air. Kita had a good time outside, talking to the neighborhood dogs, catching up on what went on during the day! While she was outside, I went on the hunt to find Kitten, but I did not have any luck! I filled the food bowl, hoping that would bring her out. Kita barked to be let back in and when she came in, she enjoyed some fresh water. We then sat down on the floor. It was so cute, she came over to me and sat down next to me! She didn't feel like playing with her toys, so we just sat and watched T.V! See you tomorrow - sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment