Monday, February 7, 2011

Wendy, Sassy, Twinkie & Bonkers



This morning the kitties heard me come in and started lining up for their morning cookies and breakfast! Wendy and Bonkers sat on his rug while Sassy hopped up on the counter in her spot. I had to go get Twinkie, who was sitting in her usual spot in the window. While they worked on breakfast, I was busy cleaning up and opening blinds. Afterwards, Wendy and I played with some of her toys for a little bit. We rolled a ball around and she'd run over to and swat at it. I sat with Bonkers and pet him as he sat on his rug with his front paws crossed. Sassy had been following me around, wanting her turn! Tonight Wendy and Bonkers were in the kitchen waiting for me. I think Wendy wanted to help Bonkers with his night time snack! After cleaning the litter and closing blinds, I went to go visit with Twinkie. She was sitting on top of the couch in the back room. Wendy came along and got her back scratched a little too. She let out a few meow meows as I pet her. Twinkie has been warming up to me more and more each time I see her. She was a little shy at first, but tonight she was really enjoying getting her chin scratched! Bonkers was next, and he even gave me kisses on my hand in return. Sassy kept walking into the kitchen and rubbed up against the cupboards. She was checking if I was coming to her next!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment