Monday, February 7, 2011

Dakota & Benny

I feel like it's been forever since I've seen these two! Benny started running laps around the living room as fast as he could when I got there. I let them out back right away so they could go potty quick. Then, we got ready to take our walk. Kota and Benny were both trying to kiss my face while I got my shoes on! The sidewalks were pretty deep with snow yet, so we kept to the road. Kota was having fun hopping into and walking on the snow piles. We didn't take quite as long a walk as usual, but we did get pretty far! We had to slow down every once in awhile so Benny could take his time getting over the snow. Poor guy! He was getting chilly after awhile so we headed back home. I let Kota bounce around out in the backyard awhile longer. She came in and had a few bites to eat before I left.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
Air drying my tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment