Thursday, February 10, 2011

Trixie & Jager

Today the pups were both very quiet when I came in. Jager laid down in his kennel for me before I let him out. I was going to let them go potty quick before our walk, but he didn't want to go out. So, we headed into the garage and got their leashes on. They both waited and followed me in. We circled around their neighborhood first, then walked over to the next one. They wanted to keep going, and the sun was nice and warm, so we walked for almost the entire visit! Later, when we got back home they went outside and did their business. Jager kept his eye on me the whole time! The red bowl with ice in it must have had a crack and was leaking all over the floor. I dumped what was left outside and set it in the sink. I used their paw towel to dry it up, so that's why it's all wet! After they came back inside, I had them show me some of their tricks for a few minutes and gave them treats. When it was time to go back to their beds, neither was ready to! Trixie came over to me, but then rolled over at my feet. I rubbed her tummy for a minute, then she went in for me. Jager was sure testing his limits! He just did not want to go. He ran to the living room, rolled over and wouldn't get up! I finally went out to the garage and put him on his leash. Then he willingly walked over and went in. Silly boy!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment