Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Maggie & Moe

This morning I did just a quick visit with the girls. I let them out and they both went potty on the patio because the snow was too deep! They got their treats when they came in and I made sure they had plenty of food and water. Tonight the girls were happy to see me again and went right out for me. They were both full of energy! Maggie kept trying to sneak attack my face with kisses! Moe would hop up on the couch with her bone, then would go lay on her blankie, then come back again. Maggie was busy holding my hands with her paws and licking them. What a goof! I let the girls go potty once more and they came in and had some supper. This time Moe was hopping in my lap and licking me! Maggie saw that and took the opportunity to steal her bone. They went back and forth with the bone for a little bit, and even carried it around together. Eventually they settled down and snuggled up with me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment