Saturday, January 1, 2011

Timber, Mick, Moose & Taki

This morning I saw Timber & Mick's heads pop up in the window when I pulled in. After they all went potty it was time for breakfast! Mick decided to jump down and eat out of Moose's bowl today. Oh if only he knew! Mick ate as much as hr wanted then started rolling on the floor. Taki saw that, ran over and started swatting at him! While we were waiting for Moose and Timber to finish, I noticed Taki was playing with a hair tie. Then, he scooped it up and played with it in the bathtub! This afternoon was still pretty chilly out, so they all came back in quickly. Moose took a little longer because he was chewing on a rawhide from his stash out there! I sat on the couch and had Mick and Taki fighting for my lap, Timber rubbing her head on me and Moose trying to climb on top of the pile! After they all went out again I brought in one of Moose's bones to keep him busy in his kennel. Tonight I saw Mick in the window again. He and Timber were both waiting at the door to greet me. While they were all out doing their business, Taki was taking full advantage of my attention. He was on the table and standing up against me, rubbed his head on me. He was talking to me and moving around to get me to pet the right spot! He even gave me kisses as a thank you. The pups all got excited and started messing around with each other when they came in. I noticed silly little Taki was rolling around and hanging off the top of the fridge! Crazy kitty! After he saw I was watching he came to sit in my lap. He had some fun with the string on my jacket zipper! After they all had gone out again and settled down it was time for bed. Mick even brought a rawhide back in for himself!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment