Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bailey

This morning Bailey greeted me with a wagging tail. She bounced over to the back door excitedly when I asked if she wanted to go outside! She ran around the back yard and even put her head back and howled. She went potty then came back inside the warm house for her breakfast. She wanted her treat after that! I walked into the kitchen by her stash. Her tail started going and her eyes got so big! After she had that we went and played some tug of war with her squirrel. Bailey came over and rolled into my lap for her belly rub. Then we were wrestling around a little! She gave me kisses then asked for more treats! I gave her a couple little rawhides before I left and she couldn't decide which one to eat first. As I was pulling out of the driveway I saw miss Bailey looking out the window at me!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment