Friday, December 24, 2010

Tyson and Morgan

Morgan greeted me as I walked through the door this afternoon. He weaved between my legs, a gave short, little meows! Tyson remained on the back of the couch, relaxing and enjoying the sun! He stayed there until he heard me pour food into his bowl, then he jumped up on the counter and thanked me with a gentle meow! Tyson then waited patiently with his little nose under the faucet, until I turned on the water for a drink! Morgan continued to run around and followed me as I brought the food into his room to fill his bowl. He sat down and ate while I cleaned the two little boxes. Morgan then followed me into the living room and laid down by the Christmas Tree! Tyson hopped back up on the couch, finding his relaxing spot again! I wished each a Merry Christmas and told them to say hello to the rest of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment