Friday, December 24, 2010

Flax

This morning Flax heard me coming in and he started barking. He didn't know where I was and came running past the entrance. He must have seen me out of the corner of his eye. He put on the brakes, but not soon enough and slid right by! It was the funniest thing! I let him out to go potty. He did his business then came and sat on the patio with me. It was a chilly and rainy day, so he laid on his bed and got a nice back rub. He sat up and moved closer so I could get at him better! We heard the guy say good morning from out in the garage. Flax sat up and looked in the window, but couldn't see him. Next, he wanted to go inside and investigate! He said good morning, then we headed into the garage. This afternoon I got my little sleepy head up and we went inside for a bit. We sat on his bed and I gave him a tummy rub. Later when he was ready to go back out, I brought some treats out to the garage. He decided to grab his big jerky treat, find a nice spot to lay out in the front yard, and chew on it out there. He sure loves this cooler weather! Flax came inside this evening with a little coaxing. He sure was comfy on his mattress! I got his dinner ready and he worked on that right away. He wanted to go back outside after his supper and wander around for awhile. Later he came back in and watched as I put his treats all over!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment