Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ginger, Tiger, Scout and Scotch

Three cute little faces were peering out at me through the window when I arrived this morning. They greeted me with barks and wagging tails. The must have had a good sleep, as all three were stretching as I opened up the gate! Today, it was Tiger who lead the way to the door to go outside! All three ran around and went potty, but little Ginger was the first to head back to the door. I let her inside and stayed awhile long with Scout and Tiger. Finally, after greeting the neighbors, we headed back in for breakfast and a little morning treat! Scotch was roaming around and came over and sat in my lap to enjoy some scratches. Back inside, I sat down with the doggies and I took turns scratching each one! A fresh bowl of food and water brought my morning to an end! See you at lunchtime!
This afternoon, I was welcomed into the home with warm greetings from all three! Ginger led the pack to the door to go outside. Their friend, the squirrel, was out today, so we all ran around the back yard for a good portion of the afternoon. Ginger was ready to go inside after a little bit, so we decided it was maybe a little too chilly for a walk! They sure got in a lot of exercise, chasing their friend! The snack cupboard must have been calling their names, because all three ran to it as soon as they came inside! I checked on Scotch, who was enjoying a peaceful nap in the little bed by warm fan, so I just refilled the food dish and turned off the light! The doggies and I played for a little bit longer, but then it was time for me to go; enjoy your afternoon!

Ginger was the only one to greet me at the gate this evening, as both Tiger and Scout were still lounging in their beds. They finally got up and said hello! It took a little coaxing to get them outside, but finally all three joined me in the cool, evening air. Scout said hello to someone who was walking by, so both Tiger and Ginger had to check it out too! After potty time, it was back inside for dinner and a treat! All three gathered at the treat cupboard and anxiously waited to see what treat I picked for them! After a yummy snack, we all hung out by their beds. At one point, all three went over to the window and looked out, as if to see if Mommy was home yet. I reassured them she would be home very soon and gave them some extra scratches! Thanks for the good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment