Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Buckwheat

This morning Buckwheat got up and was excited to see me as usual! He went potty then ran with me to the fridge to get his morning snack. Today was finally warmer out, so after he got his meds we decided to take a walk. He ran an bounced all the way to the door after I got his leash on. He was breathing heavy he was so excited! When we got back home we even had a few minutes to snuggle in his chair. When I leave he usually walks with me and stops at the hallway to watch me go. Today he ran all the way to the door with me. He thought we were going for another walk! This afternoon Buckwheat got up and was ready for his dinner. He pulled a bunch of his food out to get the good stuff like usual. Silly pup! He went potty and came in ready for a back scratch. He walked to the hallway with me and said goodbye til later. Tonight Buckwheat was snoozing on the floor right next to his bed. After I got him up he raced down the hall and barked at me, "Are you coming?!". He quick did his business outside for the evening. Buckwheat bounced happily along behind me as I went to turn on a light. Then he went to his chair and barked excitedly for his evening snuggle time! He curled up with me and got a nice long back scratching and even a tummy rub. He would sit up against the side of the arm rest so I could get his belly. Then, he was giving me high fives!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment