Saturday, December 25, 2010

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fudge, Fluffy & Kitty Cat


Kitty was meowing away at me already as I was parking my car. The girls quick waved their tails hello, then made their way to the back door. Fluffy and Chocolate were sleeping in their same exact spots as yesterday as if they never moved! Fluffy was sleeping so soundly she didn't even wake up when I came in. Boo helped me turn on the water for Quartz, then followed to let the girls in. He was my little shadow! The girls ate their dinner and got their treats. I went to go feed Boo and found Quartzie curled up on the guest bed. I pet him for a little bit before I said goodbye to the gang. Kitty had curled up on the hood of my car while I was inside. Guess it was nice and warm. Merry Christmas everyone!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment