Saturday, December 25, 2010

Heathcliff, Atticus, Ava & Chance

As I opened the door, Heathcliff and Atticus welcomed me and then ran into the kitchen! Both waited patiently, while I filled up their food bowls! Atticus sat down immediately and enjoyed some breakfast, while Heathcliff played hide and seek with me! He would run between the couches and then sneak down the hallway to the other side of the kitchen! During his game, he did take a time out to pose for a cute picture! Heathcliff then followed me around, while I cleaned the litter boxes. It was time for me to go and see Ava and Chance! When I opened the door, Ava was resting peacefully on the bed and Chance was sleeping on the floor. Ava sat up and wished me "Merry Christmas" as I took her picture!! She then jumped off the bed and we played on the floor! Chance came over and enjoyed a few scratches on his head. Ava followed me into the bathroom and jumped up on the counter, meowing as I filled their food and water dishes! A few more scratches for each kitty and it was time for me to go! Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment