Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mandy, Aeryn, Oscar and Izzy

The girls heard me coming and both met me at the door this evening. First, we went outside for them to go potty quick. When they were ready we headed back inside to play. They each picked a toy and started running around the room with it! Aeryn brought hers back over by me and playfully squatted down with her heiny in the air. If I tried to grab it, she'd hop back and shake it around. Mandy came over and stole it from her, then ran victory laps with it! I grabbed their squeaky ball and Mandy came running back for that toy. Later, the girls chased each other all around the house. Soon they settled down and were ready for some back scratches. In return, I got lots of kisses! Mandy rolled over next to me and laid her head in my lap, while Aeryn curled up on the rug for awhile. Then they switched. Aeryn wanted her back scratches and Mandy decided to curl up in her chair. I could hear the kitties talking to me through the door again. The girls went out potty one more time for the night. When they came in, they knew it was time for bed and each hopped into their chairs to get comfy. I tucked Mandy in for the night before I left. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment