Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mandy, Aeryn, Oscar and Izzy

The girls heard me unlock the door and barked "Hello" to me! They were waiting for me as I opened the door and walked in. It was so good to see the girls again! We went outside and the girls went potty. Then, we walked around outside until they were ready to go back inside. I gave them a fresh bowl of water and read the note that mommy and daddy left. Oscar and Izzy said hello to me through the door, as I played with Mandy and Eryn. I took turns scratching each and throwing the toys around the living room. Mandy took her usual spot on the small couch, while Eryn played with the stuffed toys. They both finally got a little tired, so each took a spot on the floor; so relaxed with their hind legs out! I snapped a cute picture of them all tired out! See you later, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment