Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dakota & Benny

This afternoon Kota was telling me stories! She woo-wooed at me the whole time we were getting ready to go. She found all kinds of fun stuff to play with on our walk today. We saw a kid's winter hat on the ground, which she scooped up and tossed in the air! Later, we came across another one. Somewhere there are little kids running around without their hats! Benny was busy keeping an eye on the big blow up Christmas decorations floating around in the wind. Benny's stool looked much better today. Kota went too and hers was normal. This evening we played out in the backyard. Kota gave me a big hug and lots of kisses! Benny made a big lap around the yard and came back with a wrench in his mouth. I thought it was real at first, but then saw the little paw print on the side! I tossed that for him a few times. Kota was zooming around having a blast. Then she found something under the shed that caught her attention. I'm not sure what it was, but she sure wanted to get it! She didn't even want to come back inside. Benny snuggled up with me for awhile and got a good back scratching.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment