Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Buckwheat

Little Buckwheat was sleeping soundly this morning all curled up on his bed. When he woke up he started wiggling around with excitement right away! He rolled over for a quick belly rub, then got up for a couple big stretches. He was running down the hall with me and waited at his post for me to pick him up. After his morning treats we snuggled up in his chair. As soon as I sat down he stood up against the chair and gave me a look like, "Can I come up?". He was nice and cozy warm on my lap. This afternoon Buckwheat was ready for his dinner! I got him up from his little cave and he followed me to the fridge, keeping an eye on his yummy food. After dinner he went outside and decided to hang out there for a little.bit. He sat down in the grass and barked at something, then looked to make sure I was still there. When he came back in he was dancing around at my feet! After a nice long back scratching I waved goodbye and told him I'd be back later. Tonight Buckwheat emerged from under the bed with the biggest ears! All the hair on his ears were standing straight up and out. Then he ran down the hall and they appeared to be floating; it was the cutest, funniest thing! He hopped around after me and got down on his front legs again when he came inside like he wanted to play... but not really. He's so funny! Next he ran over to his chair and barked, ready to be picked up and pet!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5
Can I come up?

No comments:

Post a Comment