Saturday, November 13, 2010

Chico & Chi-chi

This morning Chico and Chi-chi greeted me at the front door. They raced me to the back door to go play in the backyard. It was a little chilly out yet this morning and poor little Chi-chi was just shivering away! Chico wasn't even phased. He was busy bouncing around the yard and running with the neighbor dog along the fence. Chico went potty near me and started flinging leaves at me with his back feet! Silly boy! Chi-chi and I went inside so she could warm up. She started crouching down and chasing with me! Chico heard us and wanted to come play too. This evening the pups heard me and started barking while I got the mail. They were ready to play as soon as I got inside! I noticed that they had pulled all the food out of their container and had it in a pile on the floor. We went outside and Chico started leaping like a little bunny as soon as the door opened! He looked up at the roof over the patio and started barking. I'm not sure what he saw, but he did it again later! Chi-chi was more comfortable this evening and even chased after Chico! We headed back inside so I could pick up their food. As soon as I got it all back in, Chico began nosing through and pulling it out again! I saw there was another kind of food in the bottom that he was searching for. We chased around some more before it was time to go.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment