Thursday, October 7, 2010

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

This evening, both Tyson and Morgan greeted me as I came in the house! Tyson was chilling by the sink and Morgan was perched on the back of the couch. He got up, stretched and posed for a cute picture! I found Toby relaxing between two big pillows on the bed! As soon as I turned the light on, he rolled over for some tummy scratches! After a few minutes, he decided he was ready to go outside to potty. Toby played around in the backyard, running from corner to corner! He did his job and then sprinted to the back door; he is so funny! Once inside, he grabbed a few drinks from his water and up on the couch he went to lay down! It was time for me to go, so I found Morgan and Tyson and said goodbye! As I was leaving, Toby was heading back into the bedroom...goodnight!!




No comments:

Post a Comment