Thursday, October 7, 2010

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

This is where I found Toby when I arrived this morning; still in bed! We thought he would be all excited for the "newness" of another sitter...guess we were all wrong! Toby was quite comfortable and did not want to get up to go outside, so finally I had to coax him off with the mention of a few toys! As we were getting ready to go out, Morgan greeted me and wound around my legs! Toby and I went outside to enjoy the beautiful morning. He ran around and said "hello" to the neighbor dogs, who were talking to us! After he got tired, we went back in for a fresh bowl of water and some food. Morgan appeared in the hall, and lazily walked over to say hello! A few scratches for each and it was time to go! See you this afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment