Monday, October 25, 2010

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This afternoon the pups starting barking as I walked in the door and said hi! I feel like I haven't seen the kiddos in forever! The boys came outside with me right away and Sugar went into her cave. It was sooo windy outside. Buddy and Jimmy didn't seem to mind though. They went about their business as usual. Jimmy came and hung out with me for awhile, getting his attention! Buddy walked around a little, then curled up in a nice spot in the grass. He circled around until he found the perfect spot to lay! Jimmy looked up at me as if to ask, "Can I go play now?". I said "Ok!" and he immediately zoomed off to the side of the house where the soffet comes down. He started digging around and searching for something! Buddy, at the same time, decided to search by the pots. They're so funny! Later Sugie came out to join us for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment