Monday, October 25, 2010

Sasha

Sasha met me this morning by the couch and said hello with her little "meows". She followed me into the kitchen and paced as I got her breakfast ready! Again, she loved her yogurt dish and lapped that up right away! I brought out the kitchen trash after I scooped the litter box. After I came in, Sasha had jumped up on the leather chair! I sat down on the floor next to her and scratched her ears. She then jumped off the chair and down by the fireplace. Sasha looked at the tennis ball on the floor and meowed a few times, as if to say "let's play catch"! I rolled it over to her, but she just stared at it! She then got tired of this and went back to her perch on the couch! I sat down and talked to her and thanked her for a fun week! See you next time, Sasha!

No comments:

Post a Comment