Saturday, October 2, 2010

Maggie & Moe

This morning the girls met me at the front door before we went outside to go potty. Maggie and I played frisbee for awhile and she had a blast! She wasn't always the greatest at bringing it back to me though... haha! Moe chased after the ball I threw a couple times too, but she was ready to go back inside shortly after. Later, I had Maggie chasing all over the yard to try and catch some bubbles! She was jumping up and popping them. We headed back inside so I could give Miss Moe her medication and see if she would eat a little for me. She took her meds with no problems. She sure has lost some weight since I've last seen her, poor girl. She nibbled on her food while I sat in the kitchen with her. She did pretty good! This afternoon it was so nice out, so the girls and I decided to take a nice walk! Moe had some formed, but pretty soft stool. While we were waiting for Maggie to go potty, a bunny zoomed right past us! Moe ran to the end of her leash and stared it down until we got back on our way. When we got home I had Maggie go out in the backyard while Moe ate her special food. She made a pretty good dent in that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment