Saturday, October 2, 2010

Coco


This morning I noticed Coco had eaten the majority of her food I left from last night. She had eaten a good amount of dry food too, so I topped off her bowl. I got her some new food this morning and she ate that pretty well. When she was finished, she decided to go into the bedroom for awhile. She looked out through the window, then crawled up behind the curtain! I guess she wanted to warm up a little in the nice sunshine. I took her out to come sit with me for awhile and she was so warm! This afternoon, I tried a little something different with her food. I softened some of her hard food with water and added it to the canned. She seemed to like that and ate about half of it right away. She wandered into the back guest room and climbed into the closet for a bit! Tonight Coco was sleeping soundly in her usual spot in the office. I tried heating up her canned food a little before giving it to her and she seemed to like that even more. She stretched herself out on the chair and started getting very talkative again! She meowed back and forth with me, then made her way to the bedroom. I sat on the couch with her for awhile and pet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment