Sunday, September 19, 2010

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fluffy, Fudge & Kitty Cat

The girls were barking as I pulled up today, but were soon wiggling their little heinies when they saw who it was! I said hi to them quick then headed inside, with little Mr. Boo running to the door to greet me. Quartz was sitting in the kitchen window and hopped down for his treats. As soon as he finished them he was off to his post at the sink! I let the girls in for their supper and spent some time petting them before going out to see Kitty Cat. Heiny was trying so hard to get Boo to clean her ears! Kitty Cat was laying out by my car waiting for me! She got up and showed me the way to her house. She's such a sweet girl! I went back inside to see if I could find Fudge and Fluffy. I found Fudge laying under the bed, but couldn't seem to find Fluffers. I spent the rest of the time by the girls and gave them their after dinner treat.
Yummy treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment