Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ladybug, Boomer, Bella & Bo

This morning I got Ladybug and Boomer up so we could go get the babies and all go outside to play! Everyone gathered at the fence to watch all the people passing by. Boomer chased after a few bugs and butterflies. Later Boomer snuggled up with me and Bo curled up in the shade. The girls laid in the corner under the bushes to wait until they saw more people coming! This afternoon we sat out in the backyard for awhile until the pups got too warm. Then we played inside while I got them their supper and filled all their toys with yummy treats! Tonight the pups were all ready for more playtime. The girls ran around in the dark and barked at any little noise they'd hear. Bo came by me for a nice back scratch. He didn't want me to stop! Ladybug got jealous and started barking at me until I'd pet her. Boomer just hopped right up in my lap! Bella hung out by her bushes in the corner and all I could see was her little dog tag. When we went inside I got them some more treats and told them goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment