Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

This morning I let all the kiddos outside to play for awhile. Sugar wanted to come back inside shortly after she went out. Buddy and Jimmy were busy exploring and searching for critters. I let them in for their breakfast and meds. Jimmy ate his in some chicken, since that worked for everyone last night. Buddy took one of his pills in the chicken, then decided he didn't want any more of that! I mixed the rest of his in just a little of the Beneful. Charlie was just gabbing away today! This is the most I've ever heard him talk. I could make out "Hi" and "Buddy No!", then he started mimicing the dogs' barking! This afternoon I came and let the boys play outside again for awhile. Sugar decided to hang out in her little cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment