Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Daisy & Indigo

This morning the girls met me at the door and got all excited right away! Daisy was following me around everywhere, just bouncing around letting me know she was ready to go! While I was outside watering and scooping, Indigo came over and started to bark at me to throw her ball. It was cooler today and pretty cloudy out, so we were able to take our longest walk yet! The girls were both very excited to get going. Lots of dogs were out in their yards today. Some of them were talking back and forth with Indigo! Daisy kept looking back at me while we were walking to make sure I was still coming. They had their breakfast when we got home and a few treats after that. I still haven't seen what kitty looks like, but I keep checking!

No comments:

Post a Comment