Friday, September 3, 2010

Missy, Lucy & Brady

Lucy and Brady both met me at the door this morning, and sleepy little Missy came wandering out from the hallway shortly after. We all went outside right away. Lucy and Brady started zooming all around the backyard. Missy walked over to the far side of the yard to lay in the shade under the trees. We played outside for quite awhile. After running around, Lucy and Brady would make their way over to me for some attention. It was time for breakfast, so I let the two little ones inside. Missy didn't want to come in since it was so nice out! I went out to get her, and she just rolled around for awhile, being silly! I made my way back to the house and eventually she followed. Everyone ate all their breakfast for me again.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

No comments:

Post a Comment