Friday, September 3, 2010

Caleb & Charlie

Caleb played outside with me for a little bit today, then he wanted to go in by his kitty! I love Caleb's new collar! I couldn't believe how big Charlie is getting either! Caleb ran into the bedroom and by the time I got to him, he was already snacking on Charlie's kitty food. Charlie was shooting out from under bed at Caleb again. Caleb jumped up and over the bed from side to side, then started playing with the pillows! Charlie was having a blast crawling upside down under bed with his back on the ground and playing with the cords on the blinds. It was so funny! Caleb started playing with Charlie's scratching post too. Eventually Charlie started jumping up and running across bed with Caleb!
Ready to go play with my Charlie cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment