Sunday, August 1, 2010

Zeus, Baxter & Zelda

This morning Zelda was laying on her sidewalk in the shade. When I went in, only Zeus came to see me right away. I went looking for sleepy little Baxter and found him laying under the bed. He slowly crawled his way out, did a big stretch and walked to the back door. They did their thing while I watered the plants and fed the fishies this morning. When I was finished I spent the rest of the time petting them outside while they relaxed in the shade. I noticed there were two little froggies swimming in the pool today! They must have needed to cool off too. After I let the boys inside I went to say goodbye to Zelda. The boys were ready to come in. Zeus sprawled out on the cool tile floor and Baxter wandered off to go back to sleep under his bed. Zelda was just sitting out front by the flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment