Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pippin

This morning Pippin was excitedly waiting for me at the top of the stairs! He did his little roll over while I said hi to him. He was eager for his morning walk. We walked around the courtyard for a while longer this morning since it wasn't nearly as hot out. When we got back home he sat in his spot by the window, waiting for mom and dad to come back. I just sat and pet him for a long time. It looks like he slept on the bed last night. I noticed the pillows were all over the place since he had the bed all to himself! Tonight Pippin took a little bit to get to the stairs when I came in, but he was happy to get outside. When we came in he was full of energy! He was rolling around on the floor and having me rub his tummy for him. He had knocked a pillow off the couch and was sticking his head under that and itching his face on it. I had him chasing around after some treats tonight as well. He will be very happy to see mom and dad when they get home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment