Friday, June 18, 2010

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

This morning Toby and I went for a nice long walk again! The sun was still just coming up, so it was cooler and breezy out. He was sleeping on top of the back of the couch with Morgan when I came in. He wanted to play while I tried to get his collar on! He squatted down on the ground and ran around when I'd get close. When we got back home, the kitties were standing behind the couch again, watching us come in. Morgan was very snuggly today! This afternoon it was pretty hot out, so Toby just played in the backyard for awhile. Tyson seemed to want to go outside too! I had to block him from making his way to the door. I could see the neighbor dogs through the wooden fence. They wanted to play with Toby! They kept following him around along the fence. Toby started to get warm out and wanted to go back inside. We chased each other around for a little bit. Tyson and Morgan both came close to get pet, but Toby would chase them away! Later he just wanted to snuggle on the couch and get his belly rubbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment