Friday, June 18, 2010

Caleb

This morning I fed Caleb his breakfast right after he went out potty. As soon as he was finished, we went for a nice long walk throughout the neighborhood. It was very nice out and not too hot yet, as the sun was still rising. Caleb stopped every now and again to smell something. He walked just excellent for me! When we got back home, we played fetch a little bit with his green squeaker. He got brushed outside for a little while this morning too! He sure liked that and sat so nicely for me. I uncovered his kennel before I left so he could watch out the window. This afternoon it was super hot out! I let him go outside in the backyard to do his business. He brought out his orange puzzle toy, but he sure didn't want to stay out very long! I got him some more fresh water when we came in and gave him a couple ice cubes to cool down. We chased around the house and played tug of war with his squeaker toy for a long time. He's so smart! He knows that if he walks around behind me in the opposite direction that my arm can bend, I let go! haha! I grabbed a couple of his puzzle toys and put treats in them for him to play with too. When he got tired, he rolled over by me to get his tummy rubbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment