Monday, June 28, 2010

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fudge, Fluffy & Kitty Cat

Today Momma Cat was laying out on the stone walkway in front of the house when I pulled up. She meowed at me and I came over to pet her a little before I brought out her food. Fluffy was sitting in the window watching us. Boo didn't like that I walked into the back room to get her food first. He pawed at the door and meowed until I came back through! When I returned, he got his treats then followed me to see Quartz, who was patienly waiting at his spot. Someone got sick in a few spots again today... At first I thought maybe Boo, because it almost looks like he may have an infected tooth. But, now I don't think it's Boo because it's mostly the solid dry food kibbles. The girls came in for their supper while I cleaned up. I don't know what they were up to since I saw them yesterday, but it must have been fun! They both had mud caked on them! Suzzie left little spots of dried dirt on the floor when she'd get up, so after they went back out I swept the floor quick. Silly girls! As I was leaving, Kitty Cat was lounging back in her spot on the stone walkway.

No comments:

Post a Comment