Monday, June 28, 2010

Bear, Coco & Mia

This morning I came in to find the baby gate open! Mia must have pushed on it or something, but it wasn't knocked over. The gate was still up, but the door was open and the latch was still locked. hmmm... Needless to say, the kitties food dishes were cleaned out! Coco was curled up in her closet when I came to feed her breakfast. I guess Bear was hungry, because she came to see me and started munching on the dry food bowl after I had refilled it. I let Mia back in from the backyard and we took a nice long walk. She got to spend the morning outside today since it was much cooler out! This afternoon Mia was ready to come back in when I got there. I had left some food out there for her, but she didn't have any interest. While I was petting Bear after Coco was finished eating, Coco came walking through the bedroom meowing at me. She said hi again, then went on her way to her spot in the office. After visiting with the kitties, I spent the rest of the time with Mia.

No comments:

Post a Comment