Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ladybug, Boomer, Bella & Bo

This morning it was storming outside again, so the puppies only went out long enough to do their business. The babies were so rambunctious this morning! They were wrestling around with each other so much that I had already let out Ladybug and Boomer before they made it to the door! We sat out on the patio for a little bit though until the rain started to blow around and get us wet. They all sat and snuggled with me inside for awhile. Later I came by to let them out again and it was still rainy out. The puppies did some more wrestling around inside. I refilled all their treat toys, so they took new interest in that. Ladybug sat and crunched on her ice cubes. This afternoon they got to spend some time outside. Boomer tried leaping off of my lap and onto the table... and had himself dangling! I quickly scooted him up so he wouldn't fall! Little Bella was being silly this afternoon. She would look up at me, crouch down on the ground and we'd just stare at each other. If I made the slightest move, she would jump around and let out a little huff sound! Tonight I gave them a slightly shorter visit since mom and dad will be home soon! I let the babies out in the backyard while Ladybug, Boomer and I went for our nightly walk. It's so funny, Ladybug knows what time it is! She tried running over to the gate all day, then looked at me. "Can we take our walk now?" But tonight she knew for sure and jumped around by the gate so excitedly! I gave them all their greenies for today. Yesterday I noticed that Bella didn't eat hers, which Bo happily helped her with! Tonight I watched after I gave it to her, and she ran around behind their crates. I walked over to see better, and she was burying it in the sheet in the corner! Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment