Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baxter, Zeus & Zelda

This morning it was storming again. Miss Zelda was standing behind the car when I opened the garage. She meowed at me, so I went and pet her for awhile. She followed me to the door and tried coming inside with me! The boys were waiting at the door. I let them out and we sat on the patio and listened to the rain for awhile. Baxter laid behind the chair I was sitting in and Zeus was nearby. Zeus didn't even want to come back inside right away! Zelda was in the garage this afternoon when I got here.  She was sitting up by her food and water and let me give her some attention for a little while.  The boys greeted me at the door when I went inside and I immediately let them outside.  They went around and did their business then both came running back up to me to get some lovin.  After a little bit they must have heard something at a neighbors because they went running away barking.  I don't know what they saw or what got into them but they were crazy the rest of the night!  Both inside and outside Baxter was running around playfully barking and growling and running back up to me and wrestling around.  Zeus was trying to keep up the whole time, and they would wrestle around with each other, so funny!  I gave Zelda some more attention before leaving while she was out in the driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment