Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ladybug, Boomer, Bella & Bo

Everyone was very quiet when I came in this morning to let them outside. I think Boomer was pretty sleepy yet! He didn't feel like coming out of his crate for me right away. Once outside, they immediately started chasing along the fence after the golf carts! Ladybug came and sat in my lap for awhile and gave me kisses. Later I came by to let the puppies inside. I got their lunch ready and gave them their ice cubes. Ladybug lifted her head out of the ice bowl and had ice cubes stuck all over her face! I tried to get a picture but she shook them off too quickly. Ladybug and Boomer were busy playing with the treat balls. Bo climbed into my lap and Bella curled up on her pillow. This afternoon we played outside for awhile. They chased after more golf carts. The puppies started to get too warm since it was hot out, so we went back inside. I got them more ice cubes and Ladybug got them stuck in her hair again, so I helped her get them off. Tonight everyone was super excited to go outside! The puppies played outside and wrestled around with each other. The neighbor dogs were out tonight and everyone went over to the fence to see them. It had cooled off some, so I decided to take Ladybug and Boomer for a nice long walk. When we got back we spent a few more minutes outside, then I tucked everyone in for the night.

Ice cubes stuck in Ladybug's hair... poor girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment