Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bear & Coco

This morning Coco came out of her room and followed me into the kitchen while I got their breakfast ready. She sat on a box that I had brought in a few days earlier and meowed at me. She climbed up to the back of the couch and continued. I came over to pet her and tried to feed her. She had me follow her back into her room before she ate for me. Bear was waiting for me to come see her too! She walked over and started purring right away. This afternoon I brought more food to Coco and she took a couple little bites. She got up and went to get a drink from the cup next to the bed, then climbed into her closet. I got her to eat a little bit more, then she got down and started wandering around the house. I followed her around and had her try to eat more while she was sitting in a window sill behind the couch! After she wouldn't eat any more I brought the food to Bear to eat while I pet her.
Sitting in the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment