Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kira, Lisa Lee, Bunky

Today I walked in and didn't see anybody right away. I set my keys on the table and saw Kira was sleeping on the pillow in the spare bedroom. I went up to her and said hi before I got to cleaning their litterbox. Lisa Lee came around the corner, purred and rubbed herself against the corner of the doorway. I gave them their canned food as a treat today, and they all patiently waited in the kitchen for me to put the plates down! After they finished eating, Kira came over to be brushed. Lisa Lee came to see what was going on and I brushed them both at the same time. Bunky laid on the towel on the floor, so I went over by her for a little bit and gave her a brushing too! She immediately started purring and was just loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment