Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dakota & Benny

Kota and Benny were happy to go for a walk today! Kota was running circles around me and Benny was grabbing my arm while I got her harness on. Their leashes keep disappearing! lol It was a little humid out today, so Benny was getting warm about half way through. But that didn't stop him from being energetic at his favorite houses! Kota was hunting after the birds again. She sees one and tried to sneak up on it. There was a house that had some of those metallic balloons tied out on their mailbox. Scared the crap outta Benny! I think he didn't notice them at first, but then a gust of wind made them bounce against each other and he just freaked out! It's ok though, my puppy is terrified of balloons too. haha!
Benny didn't want to look at me; he was too intent on getting to his favorite house!

No comments:

Post a Comment