Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

The little ones got to spend the afternoon outside today! I helped Mattie up so she could go out. I had to lift her all the way up and let her try to stand a couple times before she got it. When she walked out, she was pretty wobbly on her feet. I followed her to make sure she was getting around ok. She got a drink out of the bucket by the house and then laid down for a bit. Buddy coughed once and did the hacking again tonight. I got their meds and supper ready, then went back out to check on her. I got her up again and led her back toward the house. She didn't want to come back inside! I think maybe she slipped and the floors are making her nervous again. After I finally got her inside, she laid down right away, so I brought her a food bowl and filled a small bowl of water for her. I sat down and stayed with her and gave her attention while she ate and then rested. Poor baby girl! Hopefully she will have a better day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment