Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dakota & Benny

I parked across the street today, since the fence guys were there. Then I noticed Benny's blue ball was laying by the curb in front of my car! Wonder how it got there... I brought it in for him, so he was pretty happy about that! He was zooming around the living room in circles until I let Kota out! You were right, she was pretty talkative today! They both barked oh so ferociously (haha) at the guy working outside, and he just laughed! It was really nice out again for our walk. Benny was actually pretty quiet for most of the way today. He did bark at a couple of his favorite houses though. When we got back inside I gave them some ice cubes again, and Kota really liked that! Benny heard the guys working in the backyard and wasn't too happy! I think he might have seen them through the blinds or something too, so he had to let them know he was going to protect his house!
This is my spoiled rotten little husky! :) She's tiny like Kota too.

No comments:

Post a Comment