Monday, April 19, 2010

Koko & Sierra

Sierra finally ate her supper for me! I guess she worked up enough of an appetite with her tummy grumbling so much last night. I don't think she's used to having the potty box in their new room yet. While I was getting their breakfast ready, I noticed she came out of the bathroom so I checked to make sure. She went potty in the bedroom... so I cleaned it up and shut the door now. Sierra just ate the chicken pieces this morning, then wanted to play. She hadn't finished her breakfast by the time I came this evening. I got their supper ready and Koko was stretching herself using my leg to hold herself up. Sierra ate the chicken again, then was ready to play lighty. So, I told her no lighty tonight unless she finishes her supper for me! Guess what... she turned right around and did just that! Since she was such a good girl, we played lighty for awhile before it was time to go.
Strrrrrrretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment