Monday, April 19, 2010

Dakota & Benny

Benny had an accident before I got there today. I picked it up and put it in the toilet to flush... and afterwards I realized it isn't flushing! So that's why it's in there! lol I let Kota out and cleaned up the spot quick. She was wooing at me, licking my face and started playing with my hair! Benny was sure happy to go for a walk today. I realized right after I locked the door that I forgot my potty bag in the house so went back to grab it quickly, and Benny put the brakes on... "No I wanna go for a walk!". They did their little race at the beginning. Kota was a little bird hunter again today. She looked up at the birds flying over, and tried sneaking up on any she saw hopping around in the yards. Benny went potty again on the walk, so I think he'll be good till you get home! He got pretty tired out and laid flat on the floor when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment