Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sadie, Chloe & Patches

I kept Sadie inside today and gave her an extra visit. It was misting most of the day and raining on and off all day. This morning when I came in she barked when she heard me. I let her out right away, but she just sat by the door and cried to be let back in! I gave her a few minutes, then she disappeared and came back to the door right away. When I let her in she was bouncing around and wouldn't stop giving me kisses! I sat down with her and rubbed her tummy for awhile. She kept rolling over as close to me as possible and didn't want me to stop. Chloe came over to be pet too and Sadie got jealous! She would run over to whatever hand i'd try to pet Chloe with and eventually scared her away. This afternoon Sadie went out and wanted to immediately come back inside. I didn't see either Chloe or Patches at that visit, so Sadie got all the attention! She gave me lots and lots of kisses! Tonight Sadie was happy to see me again and she got lots of tummy rubs. I saw Patches in the hallway briefly when I went to clean the litter pan. Chloe appeared towards the end of my visit and rolled over by me. I pet her for awhile until Sadie sat up and saw that I was petting her too! She's so funny! I gave Sadie her supper and put her to bed for the night.
"Can I come in now, pretty please??"

No comments:

Post a Comment