Saturday, February 20, 2010

Roxie, Ralphi & Rudy

Roxie, Ralphi & Rudy all got their breakfast this morning. Even though it was cloudy and drizzly outside today, it was actually kind of warm out. Ralphi & Rudy played around after they had their breakfast. Roxie hung around by me for awhile until Ralphi started bringing me the log to play fetch. All three would chase after it, but it was always Ralphi that got to bring it back! This afternoon we played a lot more fetch. One time I threw it and Ralphi got mad at Rudy, but I was able to separate them. I gave them a little time out from fetch after that lol. Rudy really wanted me to keep throwing it. He would run up to me and give me his big bear hug, then run back to where the log was sitting and cry. They all got pretty muddy again today, but I wiped them down as best I could. Roxie still has a dirty face haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment